Author Topic: Free Electrical Supplies for FVEAA Members - Limited Time Offer  (Read 1864 times)

rich.carroll

• Veteran
George Hamstra has decided that any FVEAA members who would like any items from the lot of electrical outlets and parts that he purchased several months ago, they may have them at no charge.  There is a detailed list of items on a Craigslist ad at:  http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mat/2909536816.html

The box of outlets isn't selling on Craigslist, even though this is greatly discounted.  I suspect this is due to the crummy economy.  So, likely, whatever is left after FVEAA gets its pick will be donated, likely to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. 

Look through the ad, let me know what you would like me to save for you, and it's yours.  I can bring it to the next meeting, or you can pick it up at Pioneer, or we can work something else out.  Whatever isn't used by FVEAA will be donated.

The Craigslist ad had all the specs and pictures.  Just let me know in an email what you would like, and how you want to pick it up.

Rich Carroll
rcc@rcc.us
Rich Carroll                           rc@rc.to