Author Topic: 1995 Ford Ranger for sale  (Read 3089 times)

rich.rezny

1995 Ford Ranger for sale
« on: January 21, 2007, 06:40:06 AM »
I'm selling my 95 Ford Ranger that I bought to convert to an EV.  It is a running and driving vehicle. It has the 2.3L 4 cylinder engine w/ auto trans. Power steering & brakes but no A/C. It has a lot of miles on it (231000)and is dented up a bit but for someone looking for a project or just a cheap truck this could be the one.  It has new rear brake cables and new tie rod ends.  It had a blown head gasket that I fixed so it could be driven to see what other bugs needed to be worked out. The auto trans(something a EV wouldn't use anyway) whines a bit but it still works. The vehicle was a parts delivery truck that saw mostly around town driving. I ran into a few financial shortfalls that keep me from completing this vehicle into an Electric Truck so I decided to sell it.  I'm asking $1000. Sales tax and title transfer fee would also have to be paid as I transfered the vehicle to where I work (DuPage Auto Werks). I was planning on using a dealer plate (no cost to me for the plate or having to buy insurance) and decalling the vehicle to promote the business where I work as well as it being converted to electric.  If anyone is interested in this truck you can contact me at work M-F 8am to 5pm @630-231-4444 and ask for Rich

rich.rezny

Re: 1995 Ford Ranger for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 05:24:41 PM »
I still have my Ranger for sale.  I've been using it as a gas vehicle.  Runs great, drives great, transmission is automatic(whines a little and sometimes goes into limp home mode but still works great). The box is a bit dented up.  I am being forced to sell it because I leave it parked at work and now the city of West Chicago wants all vehicles removed from the front of the business.  Anyway, I'll bring it to the Friday meeting so all can see. I'm asking $800 obo.  630-231-4444  Rich R