Author Topic: For Sale - Porsche 944 - Show Ready - Beautiful conversion $11,911  (Read 1921 times)

rich.carroll

• Veteran
Steve Kaufman called this week, and mentioned that he has to sell the Porsche 944 EV.  This was a project car that lots of FVEAA members helped build in 2007-2008.  Steve has upgraded the car with a newer charger, and several new components.  This is the car that FVEAA used as a primary display during the recent Green Festival at McCormick Place, and was a great looking car at that time.  Since the Green Festival, Steve has had some minor bodywork attended to, and has replaced carpeting with new. 

Steve has two electric cars, the other is a modified early design Super Beetle, with a flatbed body.  He is selling his home, and moving to a smaller place, so he has to sell one of the cars.  He chose to keep the Beetle as it is easier to get in and out.   (I found that out, when I moved the Porsche in and out of McCormick Place. that the car is quite low, and once in, it is extremely comfortable.  But as an old guy with arthritis, I found the car a little harder to get out of than I would have liked)

Call Steve, and discuss details, etc.  847-878-5020.   He is anxious to sell, and the car should sell easily.  Contact him before someone else does.
Rich Carroll                           rc@rc.to

rich.carroll

• Veteran
Re: For Sale - Porsche 944 - Show Ready - Beautiful conversion $11,911
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 06:09:54 PM »
I had a call from Steve Kaufman, and he is out of room, and cannot store the Porsche for the winter.  He has dropped his price to $10,000 for this beautiful conversion, and this should sell, with the upgrades that have been done. 

Please call Steve if you have an interest, he would love to discuss the car with you.  This car has a new charger in place, and was so pretty that it was our obvious choice for the Green Fest show at McCormick Place last year.
Rich Carroll                           rc@rc.to