Author Topic: God's Car keep  (Read 2003 times)

tim.moore

• Veteran
God's Car keep
« on: January 27, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »
I decided to  keep the God's car, and have the motor rebuilt.  I visited the pump for the first time in my 2008 Chevy Aveo and  filled up after only one week of driving.  $22 in gas for a small car. Crazy!!!  God's car off the market.

todd.dore

• Veteran
Re: God's Car keep
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 04:28:09 AM »
Tim my friend - welcome back to the light!  We all spend some time on the dark side but eventually come back to the light and truth!

The other day I had to fill up the tank on the Prius, and after I was done, my nice winter gloves (a gift from my brother in law in the Philippines) reeked of gasoline.  I hadn't even spilled anything!

Electric Bug is sick - batteries are starting to go, and I have an AC short due to the battery heaters - they've accumulated so much Hydrogen gas slime that they are now (slightly) grounding to the car.  So, I have to spend time cleaning them off and all the batteries too.  No worries - I don't mind keeping her on the road.

I'll have to buy batteries again in the near future, and not sure what to do yet.  I did install the used PFC20 that I bought and it works well.  Sometimes a good charger warms the sole!

tim.moore

• Veteran
Re: God's Car keep
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 02:11:07 PM »
Great to hear someone is out there in FVEAA forumns.  Thanks for welcoming me back.