Author Topic: 94 Saturn SC2 EV Conversion for sale - $5000 OBO  (Read 1438 times)

paul.schlie

94 Saturn SC2 EV Conversion for sale - $5000 OBO
« on: November 18, 2011, 10:26:53 PM »
I'm afraid I just don't have the time to work on PoisonIV http://www.diyelectriccar.com/garage/cars/136 and I hate to see it not getting used more often. It is a great car and it runs great, but it needs someone to put a little work on it to make it into a reliable daily driver. Not repairs, just upgrades. I have most of the equipment to upgrade it and all will be included with the car.

Putting a price on a conversion can be difficult as I'm sure many of you know. I have over $5000 invested in hardware alone. I don't want to guess on the number of hours I have put in physically building it, not to mention some helping hands from my friends. I think this amount may be a little low, but my new wife wants it gone and I want it to find a good home.

All of the battery cables are 2/0 welding cable and the cables from the controller to the motor are 4/0. I'll throw in some extra cable so you can add some batteries.

Help me find a good home for my baby.

Thanks,

-- Paul