Author Topic: 2013 Ford Focus Electric  (Read 808 times)

rich.rezny

2013 Ford Focus Electric
« on: May 03, 2020, 05:17:35 PM »
Selling my 2013 Ford Focus Electric. Asking $6500. NADA lists it clean retail at $8975. Vehicle has been good to me. My Level 2 charge station at work died so I've been using the slow cord that comes with the car. It is new as Ford had a recall on the original slow cord. I just put new Continental Pro Contact Eco tires on it. Also have a set of winter tires on alloy rims. Makes a huge difference in winter driving. The Continental are also a huge improvement over the original Michelin LRR tires. Range varies with the weather. Winter range when using the heat falls to around 55 miles. Summer range using the A/C is around 75. I would usually pre-heat the car in the winter. Summer I'd open the windows to vent the hot air before turning the a/c on. Ford also had a recall on the door latches and that was done. I use this car as my back and forth to work car. Drive about 23 miles each way. In winter I charge both ends. In summer I was charging just at work with the level 2 charger(but now that is broke so I charge on both ends because the slow cord doesn't fully charge the car over night or when used at work for 9 hours).  My plan is to buy a Volt for everyday driving plus taking a trip as needed.  I also have a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT with only 30K that I plan to sell and buy a pick-up truck. Any questions call my cell @630-673-5994 and leave a message with your number if needed  Rich

tim.moore

• Veteran
Re: 2013 Ford Focus Electric
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 11:23:48 PM »
That is a great car and Rich is great owner of EV.  I would buy this yesterday, but I have  a Ford Focus Electric