Author Topic: Tesla Model S P85+ for sale $32K  (Read 1019 times)

jeffrey.miller

• Veteran
Tesla Model S P85+ for sale $32K
« on: April 14, 2020, 03:28:31 AM »
Everyone,

I briefly mentioned it at the last meeting but I am trying to sell my 2013 Model S P85+.  It is spending way to much time in my garage, and with the long term effects of this situation I don't see that changing any time soon, my parents are in high risk and they are the people I drive long distances to see the most.  The Bolt and Imiev can meet all of our needs and the oldest teenager won't be taking drivers ed classes for a while yet due to the closures. 

The really good news is that this car still has a year of Tesla bumper to bumper warranty remaining!  They replaced the 12V battery back a couple of months ago. 

https://cargur.us/zxLCT
This is a link to CarGurus listing for the car.  Obviously you can contact me if you have questions. 

jeffrey.miller

• Veteran
Re: Tesla Model S P85+ for sale $32K
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 01:06:31 AM »
I got a deposit from a person in New York state.  For now it is delisted. 

jeffrey.miller

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 02:07:50 AM »
I sold the white Tesla today.  It moved fairly quickly once I posted it again last Monday and I had a firm commitment from a buyer by Thursday.  Today the new owner and I took a trip to pick up the title and transfer everything to him.  He drove it home this evening and seems pretty happy with his purchase. 

I don't know what I am buying next.  I think I will just drive the iMiev for a while.  Maybe come winter used car prices will get cheaper again and I can buy something again.

simon.gibson

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2020, 03:35:13 PM »
Wow! Makes sense to sell it if you're not going anywhere and it's eating up warranty time. Our cr-v, gas powered only gets used for longer distancing. Now if I could persuade Elon to look after his half breed on his private network... Maybe if I make one of his Wall Connectors available at my house in return...
How is the iMEV working out? The mileage is probably quite decent at this time of the year. Any space to add a battery?