Member EV Projects > Member Vehicles

Please register your e-vehicles in the forums!

(1/5) > >>

ted.lowe:
i'm FINALLY updating the website Member Vehicles page to reflect the current member vehicle ownership(s).  So i need new data from you about the vehicle(s) you currently own.  Please register the BEVs, PHEVs and REEVs you own (including any EV conversion projects you are in the middle of).  Examples OEMs include: Tesla, Volt, Leaf, iCar, Focus, ZAPP, etc.  Also include e-bikes, e-scooters, e-trikes, e-motorcycles, e-boats, e-etc.

Please post make/model/year/color/status (driving/converting/for sale/etc.)  And please attach at least one picture of the vehicle.

If you have any questions please reply. Thanks!

ted.lowe:
Yellow 1992 Chevrolet S-10 EV conversion with 42k miles.   Owned since 2001.   Running good, some rust.  Newish batteries.

dave.hostert:
Ted, do we add the info in a reply here or at a specific place?  I do not currently have any info but would like to add my vehicle.
Dave

ted.lowe:
You can just reply in this topic and attach a picture or two (using +Additional Options...) link below.

matt.kenigson:
I love my Leaf.  Topping 14K miles now after 18 months of EV grins.  I still have my conversion, but it needs a new home since I never drive it any more:

http://evalbum.com/882

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version