Author Topic: Reporter would like to interview an FVEAA member working on a conversion  (Read 3160 times)

todd.dore

• Veteran
A reporter who interviewed me recently for a charging station story would like to speak with a club member who is currently converting a car (someone who is near completion).

Here is the email from him.  If you are interested, please let me know and I'll pass on his email addy to you.

Todd D

Todd,

Are you available this weekend? As I said in my previous email, I want to do a story that focuses more on the process of converting a gas car to electric. I would love to see the process in action but I could do the story with just another phone interview if we could arrange that. I would also like to talk with someone who is currently working on the conversion process or recently finished. If you could connect me with someone I would really appreciate it. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Matthew

allan.hostert

Re: Reporter would like to interview an FVEAA member working on a conversion
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »
Hello.
I am in the final stages of a S10 conversion. This project is currently being worked on at Morton College. I have everything in place and made a few test runs. There has been minor problems with a controller motor hook up. Logisystems and WarP 9"  120 V system. As soon as that issue is resolved I plan on driving my 10 miles daily mileage back and forth to work.

Allan Hostert
708 870 6691
momboed@yahoo.com

todd.dore

• Veteran
Re: Reporter would like to interview an FVEAA member working on a conversion
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 08:16:44 PM »
Thanks Allen -

I'll pass your info. onto Matt - the reporter.  He'll get in touch with you.

Todd D