Author Topic: $200 discount on Russco charger  (Read 3251 times)

tim.moore

• Veteran
$200 discount on Russco charger
« on: September 02, 2010, 09:52:10 PM »
 I sent my charger to Russco Engineering and it was severely damaged by the post office.  I have consulted my cousin, a long time postal worker, and he assured me I have little recourse because I did not insure it.
As some of you know, my Mom had a stroke and I am having to deal a lot with her issues.  I do not have the time nor the energy to deal with the post office.  Five hundred dollars to repair the charger is not in the picture as I have to help my mother financially as well.
Russ gave me a $200 credit to a new charger, which I am giving to  one FVEAA member.  Russ’ generous offer is only for one charger, so first come first serve.  708-236-0272

I still have Ed Meyer's charger, so I am good for my drives around town.

rich.carroll

• Veteran
Re: $200 discount on Russco charger
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 11:10:11 PM »
Yes, I had a Rudman charger shipped to me that the post office speared with a fork lift.  I refused it, they faked my name, but the seller had it insured.  Sometimes the USPS is the roughest of the services when handling packages, they are certainly the roughest to deal with after a problem.
Rich Carroll                           rc@rc.to

tim.moore

• Veteran
Re: $200 discount on Russco charger
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 01:10:29 PM »
Thanks for the empathy.  I thought insurance was for theft, not damages.  I feel stupid.