Author Topic: Remove motor  (Read 7833 times)

tim.moore

• Veteran
Remove motor
« on: March 16, 2010, 10:12:42 PM »
I am going to be removing the warfield motor  from my electric car this coming Friday if anyone is interested in working with me in   Hillside IL call me at 708-236-0272.

rich.carroll

• Veteran
Re: Remove motor
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 11:41:16 PM »
Set up an RMA with WarP motors.  It will have to be done through a dealer like Pioneer, but setting up the RMA in advance will save you some time, and for them to rebuild it without an RMA, will be much more in dollars than with the RMA. 

If you want to use Pioneer, call me at 630-243-6616.  If you want to talk to George Hamstra, 630-243-9100, but, while it goes through George, he would prefer to have you take it through a WarP dealer.

Rich
Rich Carroll                           rc@rc.to

todd.dore

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 03:37:48 AM »
Tim - why the motor removal?  How is your car running?  I plan on getting my Lithium batteries tomorrow (3/17), may early am (Rich - I left you a message on this).

I can't wait!

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY AND GO IRISH!

tim.moore

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 05:41:57 PM »
I have not driven it since I brought it to Jim Dawson,  motor needs to be rebuilt.

tim.moore

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
I sent an email to John Emde and George Hamstra, but George came back and said he was going to get the RMA.  I believe they are going check into went wrong.  I can stop by Pioneer before I go to Warfield if needed.

rich.carroll

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 09:02:45 PM »
I know you did back in January, but the RMA's expire in 30 days, used or not.

John did not get a communication from you recently about this, so recheck with George.  I believe this is all set up, but you need to have a current RMA set up to return the motor.  I am just trying to be proactive andavoid delays.

rich.carroll

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 09:04:36 PM »
Becky from Net Gain did call today and ask if the RMA was to be issued, should the motor go from Tim to Warfield, or from Tim to Pioneer to Warfield.  Either way works, but there would be less delay if Tim takes the motor to Warfield with the RMA in hand.

tim.moore

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 07:41:56 PM »
Thanks Rich, I will bring it straight to Warfield after I remove it.