Author Topic: Own your own copy!!!  (Read 7487 times)

rich.rezny

Own your own copy!!!
« on: January 22, 2007, 01:55:06 PM »
I was at Borders Books & Music yesterday and found that they have the movie in stock for $26.99.  I get coupons all the time from Borders so as soon as a 30% coupon becomes available I'm going to buy the movie. With the coupon it should only cost $19.  I also found it on Amazon.com for around $19 but there is a shipping charge..Rich

tim.moore

• Veteran
Re: Own your own copy!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 06:03:15 PM »
I got both WKTEC and An Inconvienent Truth   for Christmas.  $36 

lawrence.miller

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 05:30:24 PM »
I think in fairness, please consider "The Great Global Warming Swindle". I found it so much better, I purchased it. It does seem that global warming is a lot of propaganda.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4328210425755723540&q=The+Great+Global+Warming+Swindle&ei=ELCMSKGoHKOw4QLc46iOCA

BTW Why should it matter if the ice caps melt? When ice melts in a glass of ice water, the level decreases.

ted.karson

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 03:18:18 AM »
"I think in fairness, please consider "The Great Global Warming Swindle". I found it so much better, I purchased it. It does seem that global warming is a lot of propaganda."

Yes it does seem.... and......
The people pushing this theory are not very open to discussion! And wow, are they benefiting from it.
Another problem; it is blocking other more important problems from getting needed attention.

tim.maxwell

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 03:34:37 PM »
I found the math much tighter in this documentary than Al Gore's Oscar winning documentary.

However, I think both documentaries present equal pieces of the puzzle.  BOTH humans and the Sun itself are factors in "Global Warming".  Humans collectively need to do their part, maybe not so much JUST about reducing CO2 emissions as that seems to be the main "story" put forth by the corporate owned media, but also standing up, pointing fingers, sharing of information about ALL sources and causes of pollution to our planet.  Water supplies, animal species and topsoil and beach erosion are also very important causes that need to be addressed.

One big plus I realized in watching the Swindle documentary is that if the Sun truly is putting out more energy than it has in the past that it should provide increases in solar technology based on time.  I more or less heard the Sun saying that to us in this documentary, "Hey guys I am increasing my energy output, wink wink, you're smart enough to realize now how to take advantage of this for your power needs."

The Earth all through out history has gone through cycles of warming and cooling for various reasons.  But when an issue such as the haze in the skies over Beijing which is hosting the summer Olympics such an effect is PURELY that of human activity.  Combine that issue with additional solar energy output, the Sun is also telling us we honestly need to address CO2 emissions and work towards create ZERO emission vehicles in every application possible so the Earth itself can re-balance the best that it can.  Otherwise, the Earth will simply do that herself and if that means drastic and rapid climate change I would rather not experience that at all.

I think in fairness, please consider "The Great Global Warming Swindle". I found it so much better, I purchased it. It does seem that global warming is a lot of propaganda.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4328210425755723540&q=The+Great+Global+Warming+Swindle&ei=ELCMSKGoHKOw4QLc46iOCA

BTW Why should it matter if the ice caps melt? When ice melts in a glass of ice water, the level decreases.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 03:37:46 PM by tim.maxwell »

ted.karson

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 04:18:10 PM »
To the the Global Warming Theorists and Speculators;
A quote from William Shakespeare "Methinks thou protest too much" is apropos.

ed.shrock

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 02:26:27 PM »
Regardless of what anyone thinks about global warming (I have my doubts), we will certainly run out of oil at some point.  So, we must plan for that day...  Besides, I'm getting tired of $4/gal gasoline and ICE repairs.

ted.karson

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 11:17:33 PM »
Global Warming true or not, is receiving an over emphasis which is masking and/or blocking other more important problems from getting needed attention. These other problems cannot continue be ignored in
favor of Global Warming exclusivity!