Author Topic: Bob Fox's Mustang Added  (Read 4743 times)

ted.lowe

• Guru
  • '00 Dakota EV
Bob Fox's Mustang Added
« on: November 24, 2007, 12:05:26 AM »
Check out Bob's sweet ride:

http://bobfox.fveaa.org

bill_anderson

Re: Bob Fox's Mustang Added
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 12:44:34 PM »
Car looks fantastic!!  What is your range?

bob.fox

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 03:06:09 PM »
Thanks Bill,  range so far, with optimum driving conditions, is right around 40 miles.   I didn't get the car until October, so how it does on really nice warm days and evenings I don't know.  I don't have battery heaters installed yet so my range has been comprimised with the colder weather.  Any other questions, feel free to ask.   :)

Bob
78' Mustang

richard.miller

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 03:30:30 AM »
Bob
     Did you buy that one out of Wisconsin? Very sharp looking ride. I have a 1977 that I am considering converting. Where are your batteries located? The fastback has plenty of room but no trunk. Do you still have your fold down rear seat installed? One more question are those fiberglass replacement bumpers? The original steel cored ones weigh nearly 70 Lbs each or at least they feel like it.
     I hope to see it sometime.
                   Rick Miller

bob.fox

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 05:26:05 PM »
Hi Rich,  yes it is the one that was in Wisconsin.
Rear seat is out, for now, I plan on putting it back in.  He has 4 batts stuck in there that I am going to put up front. Front could use another couple of hundred lbs anyway. 
Rear Battery box was put in at deck level.  You can see it coming down near the shackles. 10 batts in there.  4 batts are up front under the charger. 

Yes, they are the fiberglass bumpers.  I believe you are correct on the weight. 
78' Mustang