Author Topic: Revenge showing in Chicago  (Read 15690 times)

todd.dore

• Veteran
Revenge showing in Chicago
« on: October 18, 2011, 01:40:03 AM »
Check out this link for the Revenge of the electric car.  Nov 11th at the Gene Siskel film center in Chicago.

I'll be there!

Anyone else?

http://www.revengeoftheelectriccar.com/screening-dates.html

stephen.grushas

Re: Revenge showing in Chicago
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:14:40 AM »
Count me in!!!!

stephen.grushas

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 03:25:00 AM »
Todd, you buying the Popcorn???

chuck.carrington

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »
I hope to be there Fri, but if I don't make it then I will definitly make it to one of the showings during the week.

Chuck

todd.dore

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 02:07:53 AM »
I'll buy popcorn - someone else spot for the cola please!

todd.dore

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 04:02:13 AM »
Ok all - here's the scoop:

Friday, Nov. 11th 6pm - Revenge of the Electric Car - Gene Siskel Film Center.
164 N. State St., Chicago (downtown)
There is a parking garage just around the corner at 20 E. Randolph - Interpark garage (this company is all over the city).  They have 2 Coulomb charging stations there, with rock star parking.  You will need to pay for parking (probably $10 or so), but most likely the electricity is free.

I will be working downtown that day and plan on taking Electric Bug to the garage at 20 E. Randolph.

George - please plan on meeting me there at about 5:45pm or earlier - that is, at the garage.  Usually the charging stations are well marked and on the first level.  I'll call you tomorrow to confirm.

Steve - hopefully you will be feeling better - if so, please plan on meeting us at the garage at 5:45pm.  If you have an EV or can borrow one, please do so and bring it downtown.

After the movie, we can invite others to see our cars at the charging spots - a general announcement at the end of the movie to the audience should do it (I'm willing to do this).

Calling our Tesla owners (Steve, Sam, Carl) - any chance that you guys can bring your cars?

If you have questions, please call me at 708-307-1399

rich.carroll

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 03:01:38 PM »
If you missed the "Revenge of the Electric Car" movie in theaters, the DVD starts selling tomorrow:

http://www.amazon.com/Revenge-Electric-Car-Tim-Robbins/dp/B005TZFZK6/?ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323731106&sr=8-1&tag=gmgamzn-20 

Amazon is one option, there will certainly be many places to obtain a copy.
Rich Carroll                           rc@rc.to